Apple Pie Bites are a delicious and easy way to enjoy pie! And with the right tools, they are a perfect recipe to make with kids. We recommend using an apple peeler and slicer to make it easier, and to allow the kids to participate more!
1. Peel and slice apples into 16 pieces. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon and set aside 1 Tbsp.
3. Place the puff pastry on a lightly floured surface. Roll out with rolling pin.
4. Brush with 2 Tbsp. melted butter, sprinkle with sugar mixture.
5. Cut into 8 strips, and then cut those in half horizontally.
6. Wrap one strip around each apple wedge, placing sugared side of pastry against apple.
7. Place on parchment paper lined baking sheet. Brush tops with melted butter and sprinkle with sugar mixture.
8. Bake at 400 for 15-17 minutes or until pastry is golden brown. Serve warm.